图文精华

分享

英语讲故事2024-04-23 How to make bread

Bruce 发表于 2024-4-25 18:47:43 [显示全部楼层] 回帖奖励 阅读模式 关闭右栏 1 208
青岛市-城阳区 青岛通力包装制品有限公司 外贸业务员

英语讲故事2024-04-23 How to make bread.pdf (60.41 KB, 下载次数: 18)
有什么感想,写出来吧

已有(1)人评论

跳转到指定楼层
yyyyyy 发表于 2024-6-14 16:30:05

For most people,bread is a way to enjoy life,just something like Marry said when we made the bread together last time,the mood of taking a bite of a muffin seems a slow-dances with her boyfriend,so soft that she moved in an inner world.I suppose it’s illegal to have this feeling neither in savagely red land nor a warning dialog box up suddenly.ok,now,turn into reality from memories.If you are a bread-holic and want to make a bread by yourself,please follow me.Here is a list according to my experience in making bread,the most important thing is the first step: fermentation(发酵).You will get a not tasty bread whether the fermentation time is too long or too short.I discovery this truth from many failure.However,don’t worry,this problem has been solved easily.You will get the successful dough(面团) supported by a smart kitchen machine(厨师机),it’s same as simmering(炖) long bones in a pressure cooker.The next step you can make a dough in any shape you like,and send it into oven,and wait a minute,you will get the hot bread.Let’s make bread,just make,no matter if it’s will be a success work or a failure,just enjoy the process of making,you are the best work from the god.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入驻

本版积分规则