图文精华

分享

英语讲故事2024-06-30 parallel modular kitchen

Bruce 发表于 2024-6-30 16:09:19 [显示全部楼层] 只看大图 回帖奖励 阅读模式 关闭右栏 3 579
青岛市-城阳区 青岛通力包装制品有限公司 外贸业务员

英语讲故事2024-06-30 parallel modular kitchen.jpg

英语讲故事2024-06-30 parallel modular kitchen.pdf (163.43 KB, 下载次数: 25)
有什么感想,写出来吧

已有(3)人评论

跳转到指定楼层
yyyyyy 发表于 2024-7-1 17:54:06

modular组合式的
parallel modular kitchen平行模块化厨房

Today,I will introduce you a kind of parallel modular kitchen as a salesman.Let's see this prototype room(样板间).First,the overall decoration style is simple, more focused lifestyle concept and the overall tone is peacock blue(孔雀蓝).Besides,the quality of all the home accessories can be guaranteed.And the details :daylighting(采光)is very good,after shining,you will feel happy when you cook better than the kitchen with no window because of its good air circulation.The cabinet next to the range hood(抽油烟机), you can use to put condiment(调料) bottles, but also can be used to store things that need to avoid light, such as oil.The height of cabinets will be little far from the ground than others considering the safety,you can ask your partner for help,if you're a life-senior,you can will choose another suitable place,close to the cooking area.In the middle, we put a foldable table and chair(可折叠桌椅), which can be put away after eating, so that it is easy to clean up.More, the bigger room is good for getting up and  leaving when there are more than four people.One important thing,please note the police tape of water meter(水表),we put it next to the faucet(水龙头) to alert you to the water pressure.The end,the price is $100 per square meter,we are reining in runaway prices in the marketing.If you are interested in purchasing, please contact me,thanks.
Bruce 发表于 2024-7-1 18:07:40
青岛市-城阳区 青岛通力包装制品有限公司 外贸业务员

yyyyyy 发表于 2024-7-1 17:54
modular组合式的
parallel modular kitchen平行模块化厨房

so great, so gorgeous, I am so proud you get the ideas to extend to the true lines of our current use of English.
Ych181818 发表于 2024-9-29 08:55:07

There are so many drawers in the cupboard
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 入驻

本版积分规则